Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A piece of my thinking..

Salam and hi to everyone..

Fuhh..an ocean of topic we have here. It seems like I did not afford to give a comment on each topic. Its 19 Syawal today, so it is still ‘Hari Raya’!!! To Madam and friends, I wish ‘Selamat Hari Raya’ and sorry for any mistakes that I have made.

Firstly I would like to comment upon the Aisyah’s topic which is about tips to study. As we are struggling in the corner of the coming examination, we need to consider her points. In other words, we need to find a really good and effective way of study in order to catch up with our heavily burden course. Like Aisyah stated, it’s true that all of us are made differently so as our style of study. But somehow, we should know our strength and adjust it with our style or way of study. Some of people may good in memorizing the picture, and some may in wording. What is important is, we must focus and committed of what we are going to do.

Next, I would discuss about organ donation from Ying Ying. To me, organ donation is the most honorable charity in the world as there a few of people who are willing to sacrifice their own organs to others especially to somebody that did not have any relationship with them. But most of it is donor from family members or relatives as it is more suits to the recipient.

Upon Adila’s posting about the exercise, I attracted with the walking exercise as it can help to improve our heart health. Besides that, it can also strengthen up our feet. Thus, I hope that I can follow the good ideas of it and let’s exercise!!!

That’s all for this time..thank you..=]

Nur Syazwani – A 116975

No comments: